Friday, September 30, 2011

My Inspiration

I was at Barnes and Noble when I came across the magazine Artful Blogging.  I was hooked. You know, one of those people that sit in the isle, reading, oblivious to those around them trying to browse. I bought 2 issues to take on my trip the next day. (I wish the airport stores stocked a broader reading spectrum than those smutty magazines Hearst pays to stick in your face.  Knowing the sad reality, I try to always stop at BN pre trip.)
That airplane ride was like a trip to the spa.  A mommy day.  What awesome, bucket filling pleasure I found between those pages.  Such talent.  Such expression.  I loved the photos, the feelings.
I decided right there, that I was home.  I was among friends.  Family.
So, here I am, starting my own space, my own script.  Maybe one day soon I will be listed among those who have gone before. What an honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment